Perry & Phillips provide the very finest of bereavement care and funeral support.
Funeral Estimate Calculator
We pride our service on face to face service and genuine care. However, to help you with funeral costs we have created a funeral calculator.
The calculator is based on cremation, however, due to the wide range of burial fees, these fees can be found on our disbursement page.
- Our professional charges for arranging the funeral in accordance with instructions. Including preparation of the deceased; use of our Private Chapel of Rest; preparation of paperwork and liaison with the appropriate authorities as necessary, including all telephone calls etc.
- To removal of the deceased from the place of rest, to our Chapels of Rest at Bridgnorth, including hire of a Mercedes removal ambulance and two operatives.
- Provision of Hearse
- Funeral Director and team on the day of the service
- Arrangement and advice in your home, or our office, or online, and all administration
- Visits to our chapel of rest, by appointment (out of hours at no extra cost)
On the next page, you will be asked for your contact details. This is to enable us to send your quote to you by email. We may contact you to discuss your quote further, but should you wish for us not to, please just leave a note in the message box to let us know.
Due to our ongoing commitment in supporting you throughout this difficult time, and as part of that commitment we offer three distinct payment options:
- Payment in Full | If you wish to settle in advance, in full, we would be grateful. In recognition of the reduction in our administration, and as a gesture of thanks, we will plant a memorial tree on behalf of your loved one and will share a certificate and details of this with you.
- Disbursements then Invoice | We will settle all third party fees (disbursements) on your behalf and so you may choose to only settle these in advance of the service taking place, with the remainder of the invoice to be settled promptly afterwards. Disbursements required prior to the funeral service taking place.
- Finance Support | We understand that funds may be tied-up in the estate of the person who has passed away, and so we have partnered with Funeral Safe who can provide finance and support with the costs associated with arranging a funeral. Further details and a calculator can be accessed via our website, or else a member of the team would be happy to put you in touch with the Funeral Safe team
Please note: If you wish to purchase a memorial tree in memory of your loved one, no matter how long it may have been, this service can be provided and we would be honoured to assist you with this.
Perry & Phillips Funeral Directors are members of the National Association of Funeral Directors and act in accordance with The Code of Practice that sets out the high standard of service that bereaved families may expect from its members.