Planning a funeral is never easy,
When you suffer a bereavement, a funeral for a member of your family is the most difficult day of your life. Everything your family and friends ever thought about a loved one is expressed on that day.
Perry & Phillips can offer a wide range of cemeteries and crematoriums throughout Shropshire and the West Midlands, with both Cremation and Burial sites being used for all varieties of religious service. Please use the links below to view some of the crematoriums and burial sites we use.
Please click on the links below to take you to the following Crematoriums.
- Telford Crematorium
- Stourbridge Crematorium
- Emstrey ‘Shrewsbury’ Crematorium
- Gornal Wood Dudley’ Crematorium
- Bushbury ‘Wolverhampton’ Crematorium
- Wyre Forest Crematorium
For further information on Crematoriums please contact us at Perry and Phillips.
Bridgnorth Town council is one of our main council-run cemeteries, but there are many more churchyards and further more council-run cemeteries in this area. If you would like more details on these, please contact us at Perry & Phillips.
Woodland Burials, Green Burials and Natural Burials
Today, many more people are taking real control over their burials and are considering different sorts of funeral as an alternative to traditional religious services and cremations. The last ten years has seen a huge increase in the number of natural or green burials, which are seen as a more environmentally friendly way of returning the body to the earth and seem to offer a more holistic approach to the whole process of death.
For further information on burial funerals please read more below.
An overview of our funeral service fees for those requiring a simple funeral service
- Professional fee, full administration of funeral and dealing with all relevant authorities on your behalf
- Conveyance from place of death to our private Chapel of rest within 25 miles, day or night
- Full use of Chapels of rest (choice of religious and none religious Chapels available)
- Basic preparation for viewing in Chapels (by appointment only 9.30am – 10.30pm)
- Provision of modern hearse
- Provision of simple oak veneer coffin with basic lining and fittings
In 2018, our average fee for a basic funeral was: £1950.00.
As a fourth generation family business we respect that every funeral is unique, thus we offer an overview and then allow your family to personalise the funeral in such a way to respect the wishes of your loved one.
This total average fee is subject to additional disbursements which can be found by visiting the disbursements page.
Disbursements (third party payments) are out of the Funeral Directors control. We must request payment of £1055.00 which is payable prior to the service taking place. This acts as a contribution towards these disbursements.